The International Projects Office facilitates internationalization at UW–Madison and abroad by developing higher education-related initiatives and administering service agreements that focus on consultation, capacity-building, and collaboration.
We accomplish our mission by:
- Serving as a nexus for collaborative, fee-for-service, international projects.
- Setting up initial meetings to discuss potential formal partnership opportunities.
- Assisting individual faculty and units to develop and manage international, fee-for-service contracts and grants.
- Providing administrative and logistical support for projects.
- Conducting pre-contract development due diligence.
- Ensuring area, regional, and country-level expertise to inform all projects.