IPO facilitates internationalization at UW–Madison and abroad by developing higher education-related initiatives and administering service agreements that focus on consultation, capacity-building and collaboration.
We accomplish this mission by:
- Serving as a nexus for collaborative international projects
- Setting up initial meetings to discuss potential formal partnership opportunities
- Assisting individual faculty and units to develop and manage international contracts and grants
- Providing administrative and logistical support for projects
- Conducting pre-contract development due diligence
- Ensuring area, regional and country-level expertise to inform all projects
To see examples of partnerships and projects that we have facilitated, please check out our What we do page.